Donating to Rape Victim Advocates
Your contribution will help RVA continue to provide crisis intervention, medical and legal advocacy services, individual counseling, support groups and education and training to the community. There are many ways for you to make a gift to Rape Victim Advocates through your time, talent and resources. We are very grateful to our donors for their investment in and commitment to Rape Victim Advocates. Every gift, regardless of its size, sends a strong message that you are steadfast in your support of our organization and of sexual assault survivors.
Sexual assault happens to men, women, boys and girls, young children and senior citizens. Each person has his personal journey, her experience, his feelings and her responses to the assault. We guide and partner with sexual assault survivors as they travel on their healing journey.
Since we were founded in 1974, our generous supporters have made it possible for us to-
- Serve thousands of sexual assault survivors and their loved ones
- Connect website and social media visitors to important resources and the critical help that is needed after a sexual assault
- Ensure that no survivor is ever alone
- Enhance services in our Central Office, which is located in downtown Chicago, and open offices in Austin, on the North Side in the Ravenswood neighborhood and at Stroger Hospital
- Train hundreds of professionals to ensure that sexual assault survivors are treated with dignity and respect
When you make a gift to Rape Victim Advocates, you are supporting sexual assault survivors’ healing journeys and Rape Victim Advocates’ ability to effect change in institutional advocacy and policies related to sexual violence.
Every day, individuals, families, foundations, and corporations partner with us.
We are deeply grateful for your interest in supporting Rape Victim Advocates and sexual assault survivors. Your contribution will enable us to make a difference and ensure that our work continues until we see an end to sexual violence. Thank you.